MARCÓ DACHS, S.A. respects your right to privacy when using our website and interacting with us. In addition, MARCÓ DACHS, S.A. would like to maintain a transparent relationship by informing you of how we collect and securely process any information derived from your browsing of the site.
This Cookies Policy does not apply to third-party websites or apps, including those that can be accessed via a link from our website.
1.1 What are cookies?
The website www.marcodachs.com uses an executable file technology called "cookies". A cookie is a small text file that the websites and apps you visit send to the browser you are using and that allows it to store and record information about your visit. They are used in order to learn about how the user uses our website while browsing, as well as for other purposes such as to store data for future visits, to recognize the user and avoid having to ask them to log in again, to know which pages they visit, or to save their preferences in areas that are customizable.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet. They cannot damage the user's device and, if they are activated in your browser settings, they help to identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of the website.
The decision as to which cookies are installed on your device, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations, is yours. However, cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in Article 22.2 of the Spanish Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE):
- To allow communication to be established between the user's device and the network.
- To specifically provide a service expressly requested by the user.
For this reason, cookies can be installed without having to receive the express consent of the user if they are intended to have the following uses:
- User-input cookies.
- Authentication or user identification cookies (session only).
- User security cookies.
- Media player session cookies.
- Session cookies for load balancing.
- User interface customisation cookies.
The specifc ways we use these technologies are outlined in the following sections.
1.2 Types of cookies
Cookies can be classified according to who installs them, the period of time for which they are stored, and their purpose.
Taking into account these three classifications, the following criteria are applied:
- Depending on who installs the cookie:
- First-party cookies: Those that are sent from a device or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Those that are sent either from a device or domain managed by the publisher or by a third party, but the information that is collected is managed by a third party other than the owner of the website.
- Depending on their storage period, cookies can be:
- Session cookies: Those that last for as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted when their browsing ends.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored on the user's device for a period that is longer than the time the website is browsed. This makes it easier to maintain the chosen preferences, without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
- Depending on their purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical cookies: Those that are essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website and the use of the various options and necessary services that it provides.
- Personalisation cookies: They allow the user to choose or customise aspects of the website such as language, regional settings...
- Analytical cookies: Those used by websites to create browsing profiles and to find out user preferences in order to improve the range of products and services. They allow us to track the geographical areas of interest to a user, the most popular information on the website, etc.
- Advertising cookies: Those that store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on that profile.
You can reject the installation of cookies that are not strictly necessary by using the option button that appears when you access the website for the first time. However, there are other ways to prevent cookies from being installed on a device by configuring the user's own browser settings. We have included the main browsers with links to the instructions you can follow to prevent cookies from being installed on your device:
- Chrome: s://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416/turn-cookies-on-or-off-computer?hl=en
- Chrome for Android: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416/turn-cookies-on-or-off-android?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
- Chrome for iOS (iPhone and iPad): https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416/activar-o-desactivar-las-cookies-iphone-y-ipad?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DiOS&oco=1
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
You can also find a variety of third-party tools, available online, that allow you to detect the cookies that are going to be installed on your browser and manage their installation.
The user can also delete cookies that have been installed on their browser whenever they so choose, or they can use their browser's own tools so that, after visiting the website, cookies that have been run on the pages visited are deleted.
1.4 International transfer of data
The cookies that are installed from our own domain are installed from our server, meaning the data collected by them is not subjected to international data transfers.
The cookies installed by third-party domains may be subject to international data transfers. To obtain more information about the possible data transfers that these cookies may involve, we recommend that you refer to the Cookies Policy of the third party that installs the cookies, which can be found in the "cookies used on our website" section in the "Installation" field.
1.5 Updates to our Cookies Policy
This Cookies Policy may be modified based on new legislative and regulatory requirements or in order to adapt said policy for the purpose of implementing improvements. We recommend visiting the page regularly where we will inform you of any updates in this regard.
Date: May 2021